Monday, August 25, 2008

Greetings all!
I hope that all the travelers made it home safely (and without notice from pesty policemen).
I had a wonderful time on this second Jam Session. Moreover, I can speak from a little more experience now in my home parish.
I want to thank Father Stanich for having made this an important and successful event. Music (sacred and common) is still another part to the restoration of all things in Christ. Catholic Culture is so rich with its music, philosophy, theology or simple customs of the people, we ought to thank God for such a wonderful gift and be quick to share it with our fellow moderns who are so in need of real culture in their lives. Three cheers for Father Stanich's contribution in this regard!

In Christ the King.

1 comment:

Agnes Regina said...

Amen, Conrad! Well spoken! And, St. Cecilia and Christ our King aiding, may Jam Session III be better still!